Ingredients (for chicken fajitas):
- Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Cajun seasoning
- Paprika powder
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Tortilla wraps
Ingredients for salsa:
- Cilantro / Coriander leaves
- First, warm some tortilla wraps in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
- Slice the onions and bell peppers coarsely
- Place the chicken, bell peppers, and onions into a bowl
- Add in cajun seasoning, paprika powder, salt, black pepper, and coat them with oil
- Mix and stir, until the whole mixture is fully coated with the spices and olive oil
- Heat a pan with middle heat, and pour the mixture in, arranging it in such a way that the chicken will touch the surfaces of the pan
- Now, let’s make some salsa. By dicing and mincing some tomatoes, and chili peppers
- Throw them into a bowl, and squeeze a lime into it.
- Chop some cilantros and mix it to the salsa.
- Fry the chicken till it is fully cooked.
- Serve the fajitas with tortilla wraps and a scoop of salsa next to it.