This egg drop soup contains ginger and sesame oil, thus it’s good to warm your body during this cold winter.
- 1 beaten egg
- Ginger juice, else just chop bit of ginger finely
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 300 ml chicken broth
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- Boil the chicken broth, and pour in ginger juice, flour and soy sauce. Let the mixture boil, and turn the heat to low
- Now, pour in the beaten egg, and mix thoroughly under low heat.
- As soon as the egg starts to cook, place in the tomato, and pour the sesame oil on it
- Serve with parsley as the garnish !