- 50 ml of water with Dashi
- Soy sauce
- Yellow onion
- Boneless chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- Steaming rice
- Mix the water, dashi, mirin, soy sauce, and sugar together
- Heat the mixture under medium heat for a while in a sauce pan
- Chop the 1/2 an onion coarsely and add it onto the pan
- After a short while, add in the chicken breasts, remember to chop them into bite size chunks
- After the chicken is cooked, add into 2 lightly beaten eggs, and let it simmer (not till the egg fully cooked, but half cooked)
- Add in parsley
- Slide the mixture from the sauce pan to a steaming bowl of rice, and let the hot rice cook the rest of the egg.
- Enjoy ! The sauce tastes sweet and umami (savory), paired with the rice, I can eat it all day long.