- Around 3 – 4 pieces of chicken wings
- Flour for dredging
- 1 beaten egg
- 1.5 tbs Gochujang, or any hot pepper paste
- 1 tbs of syrup or molasses
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Prepare the breading stations in this order: flour, beaten egg, breadcrumbs
- Coat the pieces of chicken accordingly
- Deep fry the pieces twice
- On separate pan, cook the water with gochujang and molasses. When the sauce starts to boil, reduce the heat to low
- Drop the fried chicken pieces into the sauce.
- Serve !