- Beef, normally I would choose packaged beef for stew, then slice them into stir-fry-size.
- 1 finger of ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 chili pepper (cabe), diced
- 1/4 of paprika
- Light soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- First, shred the beef and place it in a bowl
- Throw in the diced paprika, garlic, ginger, and chili into bowl
- Sprinkle bit of sugar into the bowl
- Pour in a bit of oil into the bowl, and start stirring / mixing them, so the whole mixture is coated nicely with oil
- Heat a pan (but without oil, we’ve already poured the oil into the mixture)
- As soon as the pan is hot enough, throw in the whole mixture onto the pan, and start frying, till the beef is brown
- When the beef shreds are almost brown, pour in a bit of sesame oil
- Voila ! Serve it with rice !