A surprisingly easy and tasty dish, thanks to the spiciness and the sweetiness of it !
- Pork belly, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 Yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Ginger, minced
- Hot pepper paste / Chili paste, 2 tbs
- Soy sauce, 1 tbs
- Sesame oil, 1 tbs
- Leeks, 1 stalk, sliced
- Chili (optional), sliced
- Brown sugar, 2 tbs
- Lettuce for garnish
- Mix everything together in a pan
- Turn on the stove to high heat, and start mixing and cooking the whole thing
- Stir and let it cook, and stir again till the pork is fully cooked
- Serve !