- Garlic, 1 clove, minced
- Ginger, 1 finger, minced
- Soy sauce, 2 tbs
- Water, 2 tbs (or better mirin)
- Wine, 1 tbs (or better sake)
- Sugar, 1 tbs
- Pork, sliced thinly (or better beef)
- 1/2 Yellow onion, sliced
- Spring onion (as garnish)
- On a small sauce pan or pot and under low – medium heat, add in soy sauce, water, wine, sugar, garlic and ginger
- After the sugar melts, add in the pork, and turn to medium-high heat.
- Wait until the pork is cooked, and add in the yellow onion, stir and cook till the onions are soft
- Serve it topped on rice, and garnish it with spring onion !