I understand that, this is not the most authentic fried wonton ever. There’s no shrimps inside, the dip is Srichacha sauce. Think of it more like quick snack for your beer, a budget fried wonton. But it still tastes really good.
- Wonton wrapper, you can easily find this in Asian market or grocery store
- A handful of minced meat
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- [Optional] 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- [Optional] 1 teaspoon of coriander
- Chili sauce, or srichacha sauce.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together (excluding wonton wrapper of course), and knead it until everything is mixed thoroughly
- For each teaspoon of the mixture, wrap it with the wonton wrapper. Don’t forget to dip your fingers in water, so that the wrapper will stick.
- Fry them until it’s golden brown.
- Serve with beer and chili sauce !