A relatively simple dish, that’s fast to prepare and tastes quite good.
- Pork or chicken, thinly sliced
- Green beans / longs beans, cut into small pieces
- Yellow onion, sliced
- Oyster sauce, 2 tbs
- Soy sauce, 1 tbs
- Sake or rice wine, 1 tbs
- Water, 1/2 tsp
- First boil some water in a pot, throw in the green beans and let it sit for 2 – 3 minutes. We’re cooking the green beans separately, so that it’s thoroughly cooked, but still remains crunchy.
- Prepare the sauce, by mixing the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sake and water in a small bowl.
- Heat up the pan, and cook the pork along with onion in it, fry until the pork is no longer pink, and the onions are soft
- Turn off the heat and pour in the sauce. Mix them thoroughly, and let it sit for awhile, letting the liquid evaporate
- Serve !