Chinese-Indonesian snack, basically it’s fried wonton dumpling.
- Chicken breast, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- Tomato sauce, 1 tbs
- Sesame oil, 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce, 1 tbs
- Wonton dumpling skins, 2 sheets per dumpling
- Umm, first mix everything, besides the dumpling skins of course, together in a bowl.
- Dab the edge of the dumpling skin with bit of water, make it so that it’s around 1 tablespoon scoop of the meat mixture wrapped in 2 dumpling skins
- Fry them till it’s golden brown